QCMagritte ToDo Sample Application

garduino
Hi:

I'm following the tutorial about the ToDo Sample application in QCMagritte and I have some doubts with the explanations in the tutorial.

The working code of this solution (the ToDo application) is somewhere available to download?

Thanks.

Re: QCMagritte ToDo Sample Application

DiegoLont

On 31 Jul 2014, at 13:23, garduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm following the tutorial about the ToDo Sample application in QCMagritte
> and I have some doubts with the explanations in the tutorial.

Just to be sure I understand you correctly: doubts would normally mean that you think some explanations could / should be better. In that case I would like to know what you would like to see improved.

I assume you mean you are unsure you understand the explanations in the tutorial correctly.

> The working code of this solution (the ToDo application) is somewhere
> available to download?

I could post them in the QC-Magritte repository? I did so by now …
Note that this is work in progress, so it is not properly done per chapter that is finished. Sometimes bug fixes are included also.

Cheers,
Diego

Re: QCMagritte ToDo Sample Application

garduino
Hi Diego:

Thanks for you reply!

>Just to be sure I understand you correctly: doubts would normally mean that you think some explanations >could / should be better. In that case I would like to know what you would like to see improved.

>I assume you mean you are unsure you understand the explanations in the tutorial correctly.

Surely is for my lack of familiarity with the framework, but sometimes is not clear to me where to add methods, or what methods add, or from what class to what other move such methods, such sort of things.

>I could post them in the QC-Magritte repository? I did so by now …
>Note that this is work in progress, so it is not properly done per chapter that is finished. Sometimes bug >fixes are included also.

That would help a lot, I will check the repo in Smalltalkhub, right?

I'm saving my own code in GitHub.

Thanks.