QCMagritte

DiegoLont
Hi all,

On the PharoConf I demonstrated the work I did for Friedrich Dominicus (Q Software) in Magritte, adding some dynamic stuff (i.e. dynamic columns, groups that can collapse, automatic values). As announced, he will make this open source, and I will clean up code, make more tests, a demo project and some documentation to make it more useable.

I added a project QCMagritte on smalltalk hub. I will announce when there is significant progress.

Cheers,
Diego

Re: QCMagritte

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I added a project QCMagritte on smalltalk hub. I will announce when there is significant progress.

Excellent. I want to see the video!

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: QCMagritte

Yanni Chiu
On 16/04/13 4:20 AM, Diego Lont wrote:
> ... adding some dynamic stuff (i.e. dynamic columns, groups that can
> collapse, automatic values).
>
> I added a project QCMagritte on smalltalk hub. I will announce when
> there is significant progress.

Why a separate repository? Does it not fit into MagritteAddOns? Is it
something that is very intrusive into the code base?

Re: QCMagritte

DiegoLont

On Apr 16, 2013, at 5:41 PM, Yanni Chiu wrote:

> On 16/04/13 4:20 AM, Diego Lont wrote:
>> ... adding some dynamic stuff (i.e. dynamic columns, groups that can
>> collapse, automatic values).
>>
>> I added a project QCMagritte on smalltalk hub. I will announce when
>> there is significant progress.
>
> Why a separate repository? Does it not fit into MagritteAddOns? Is it something that is very intrusive into the code base?

Main reason is that is still work in progress. I fist want to make it available with some docs and refactor it a bit so it is more modular, then I want to discuss if and how it should be added to Magritte. And maybe the conclusion is then it fits into the MagritteAddOns.