Query(Framework/Builder) for Magritte?

Udo Schneider
All,

is there a Framework for Magritte somewhere allowing you to build custom
queries during run time? Maybe even with a component based interface on
top of it?

Best Regards,

Udo+

Re: Query(Framework/Builder) for Magritte?

DiegoLont
Hi Udo,

Yes, We are building a query interface for Magritte. Q-Software (Friedrich Dominicus) agreed to make this open source, and I am working on it to make it available on smalltalk hub (QC Magritte). It needs some cleaning, and it might not have all functionality you need. Lately I did not find much time to work on it, and currently I still have a week holidays, but if you are interested, just let me know.

Regards,
Diego

On Aug 10, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Udo Schneider wrote:

> All,
>
> is there a Framework for Magritte somewhere allowing you to build custom queries during run time? Maybe even with a component based interface on top of it?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Udo+

Re: Query(Framework/Builder) for Magritte?

Udo Schneider
Hi Diego,

this sounds very promising. Can't wait to take a look at the code once
it's released.

Best Regards,

Udo