Query about Pier

Sebastián Perez Escribano
Hi list, im working with Pier on VisualWorks and I have to add a user.
So I do this:

((PRKernel instanceNamed:'Pier') propertyAt: #users) add: self user.

But when a look a users report the new one doesn´t appear. And in the
Pier Kernel its replicated. Its something Im doing wrong? Exist another
way  to add a user?

Greetings in advance,

Sebastián

Re: Query about Pier

Lukas Renggli-2
> ((PRKernel instanceNamed:'Pier') propertyAt: #users) add: self user.
>
> But when a look a users report the new one doesn´t appear. And in the
> Pier Kernel its replicated. Its something Im doing wrong? Exist
> another
> way  to add a user?

Are you sure you are using the correct kernel?

Why are you not using the accessor #users?

Add the components PUGroupsWidget and PUUsersWidget to your Pier
instance and add and edit the users/groups from the web.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch