Question about Artifact and Especial Characters

1 message Options

Question about Artifact and Especial Characters

Juan Pablo Sandoval
Hi,

We are using Artifact for automatically creating pdf invoices.

It was working well so far, until we realize a problem with especial characters, for instance "Zarić". When some special characters are used, our script generate a white pdf as invoice :(.

We tried to fix this using different char encodings for instance: UTF8 or Latin1. But then the special character is showed differently.
image.png

- Does anyone had this problem before?
- Any idea of how may we address this?

Thanks,