Question about SUnit

Demian Schkolnik
Greetings.

I have to do a bunch of tests, where the initial set up is quite costly (launching ROS system and a bunch of nodes). Therefore, I don't want to set it up each time before a test (like with the standard setUp function). How can I make it so that the setUp function is called only once overall before ALL tests?  (And aditionally, so that the tearDown function is called only once after all tests have run?)

Thank you all in advance,
best,

Re: Question about SUnit

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
You need to check out TestResource (see it's class comment), it was designed specifically for that purpose.