Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

nacho
Hi there,
When I try to install FUEL in a fresh Pharo 3.0 (latest) image, I get the following warning:

"This package depends on the following classes:
  Debugger
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  encodeDebugInformationOn:
  serializeTestFailureContext:toFileNamed:
  serializeStack
Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation. "

Will this prevent FUEL to work ok?

Now going to Simple Persistence, reading through the comments it seems that depends on FUEL, isn't it?
Are there any tutorial or example using SP?
Thanks in advance!
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

philippeback

In 3.0 use

Smalltalk tools debugger instead of Debugger.

I think that Debugger got replaced by a SpecDebugger.

Phil

-----
Nacho
Smalltalker apprentice.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Question on FUEL & Simple Persistence

philippeback

I do have something for Simple persistence with Fuel.

I'll post it when back home later today.