Question regarding Magritte-Addons package..

Question regarding Magritte-Addons package..

Rick Flower
Lukas et-al,

Is it safe to assume that if I want to port parts of Magritte-Addons
to the VW version of Magritte (which was taken from the LR251 version
of Magritte in Oct 2007), that I should stick with a version that is
dated in about the same period of time (up to perhaps December 2007?)
to avoid issues with the interfaces changing?  Just curious.. Thx!

-- Rick

Re: Question regarding Magritte-Addons package..

Lukas Renggli-3
Magritte didn't change that much over the past few years. These were
mostly backwardcompatible bug fixes and small enhancements. If
possible, I would contact the original author and try with the latest
Magritte on Squeak first.

Cheers,
Lukas

--