Question regarding no longer available WACanvasTableReport

Question regarding no longer available WACanvasTableReport

Rick Flower
Hi all...

I've got a component set that I got from someone on the list but its
from 2006 and likely using I think a Seaside 2.6x version..
Anyway, it subclasses from WACanvasTableReport which is not available
anymore.. I changed it to subclass from
WATableReport instead but was curious if anyone knows if there are
differences that might be noticable or if they're
effectively the same at this point in terms of functionality.  Anyway,
just thought I'd ask.. Thx!

-- Rick

Re: Question regarding no longer available WACanvasTableReport

Lukas Renggli
> I've got a component set that I got from someone on the list but its from
> 2006 and likely using I think a Seaside 2.6x version..
> Anyway, it subclasses from WACanvasTableReport which is not available
> anymore.. I changed it to subclass from
> WATableReport instead but was curious if anyone knows if there are
> differences that might be noticable or if they're
> effectively the same at this point in terms of functionality.  Anyway, just
> thought I'd ask.. Thx!

WACanvasTableReport has become the new WATableReport when we dropped
the old rendering API. In Seaside 2.6 there was a table report for the
old rendering API (WATableReport) and the new one
(WACanvasTableReport).

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Wed, November 5, 2008 7:06 am, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> WACanvasTableReport has become the new WATableReport when we dropped
> the old rendering API. In Seaside 2.6 there was a table report for the
> old rendering API (WATableReport) and the new one
> (WACanvasTableReport).

Ok.. Thanks.. I was hoping that was the answer.