Question to Bernat about Ludus

Jacob Wagner
Hey Bernat, what is the best way to run ludus right now?  Which version of amber, etc.?

Re: Question to Bernat about Ludus

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

I am not Bernard, but Philip and I did the port of Ludus to Amber 0.12.4

https://github.com/bromagosa/Ludus

https://github.com/bromagosa/Ludus/blob/master/README.md

You could use that version as is. Or we could start porting it to the
most recent version.

Migration instructions here done by Herby

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/wiki

So the suggestion is that you try do it yourself in a fork and a
different branch and ask questions on gitter if you run into problems.

Kind regards

Hannes

On 9/22/15, Zenchess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Bernat, what is the best way to run ludus right now?  Which version of
> amber, etc.?

Re: Question to Bernat about Ludus

Bernat Romagosa

I'm on mobile now so it's a bit of a pain to check, but I believe the latest Ludus is in my repo.

I added a lot of features about a year and a half ago when I was back to university for a specialization in videogames, such as basic state machines or menus. Please check out bromagosa.github.io/ludus

The project is somewhat "abandoned". I still use Ludus from time to time but I haven't put any efforts into enhancing it any further since I finished my specialization.

Nice to see you're still around though! :)

El dia 23/09/2015 9.33, "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> va escriure: