Question to non RDBs

FDominicus
Just wondering what experiences you have with non RDBS like e.g
- Gemstone
- Magma
- etc.

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Re: Question to non RDBs

NorbertHartl
Hi,

Am 02.04.2010 um 08:03 schrieb Friedrich Dominicus <[hidden email]
 >:

> Just wondering what experiences you have with non RDBS like e.g
> - Gemstone
> - Magma
> - etc.

I use pharo as a client for gemstone. All my web sites and projects
are running in gemstone. My magma experience is way outdated but I
still admire it somehow.

Norbert