Questions about the debugger

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 I'd like to be able to open the debugger without the notifier... when programming the notifier does help really (at least to me...). I modified StandarToolSet class>>debugError: anError to pass true as parameter to the full: keyword of #debug:title:full, but I was wondering if there was a preference to do this whitout modifying the code.
 Also, what does the class OTToolset do? The DevToolSet delegates to it the messages when installed, but the pharo image does not have it install.
 And the last question!, I'd like the debugger to open in a bigger window. I know I can press the "expand to full screen" button, but I'd like the debugger window to be 3/4 of the screen when opened automatically. I did not find a way to configure that... does it exist? if not, what is the message I should send to the debugger morph to do that?

Thanks!
Hernan

Re: Questions about the debugger

Damien Cassou
2009/5/11 Hernan Wilkinson <[hidden email]>:
>  Also, what does the class OTToolset do? The DevToolSet delegates to it the
> messages when installed, but the pharo image does not have it install.

OTToolSet is an OB-based debugger. It was not installed in the last
Pharo because of a problem but will be in the future.

Sorry, I can't help you for the other questions

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry