Questions

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

        i have some questions about GLASS

        1) from the Glass server i can write on the printer device connected with USB port on the same server?

                ( and on other USB printer  connected at other computer in the LAN ? )

                some considerations?

        2) from the Glass server i can read barcode with laser scanner connected on USB port on the same server ?

                ( and from other USB  laser scanner connected at other computer in the LAN ? )

                some considerations?

        3) some time ago i read a document about TODE command and relative GemTools command relationship

                i lose the link ....

        Thanks,

                Dario

Re: Questions

GLASS mailing list

On 04/26/2017 05:51 AM, Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass wrote:
> Ciao,
>
> i have some questions about GLASS
>
> 1) from the Glass server i can write on the printer device connected with USB port on the same server?
>
> ( and on other USB printer  connected at other computer in the LAN ? )
>
> some considerations?
I do not know ...

> 2) from the Glass server i can read barcode with laser scanner connected on USB port on the same server ?
>

> ( and from other USB  laser scanner connected at other computer in the LAN ? )
>
> some considerations?
again, I do not know ...

> 3) some time ago i read a document about TODE command and relative GemTools command relationship
>
> i lose the link ....

I am not quite sure I know what you are asking ... I've searched through
the GLASS mailing list for the last couple of years and looked at the
subject lines for mail from you and looked at the conversation to see if
I had sent you an email with links in it and didn't find anything else ...
in tODE there is `gs gemtools` command that brings up a window that
provides you with a GemTools  style menu ...

Perhaps you should ask some specific questions that I can try to answer ...

Dale