Quick way to switch from playground to system browser

Quick way to switch from playground to system browser

Andrei Stebakov
I wonder if there is a best practice for modifying code in you class in system browser and testing the behavior in the playground.
The way I do it, I have to type the code, use the mouse to find and switch to the playground and then execute some code in it.
Is there a more ergonomic way to modify/test the new code?

Re: Quick way to switch from playground to system browser

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes define a test and you can press the green button.
Else you can also define a class side method and it you tage it with

XX class>> foo
<sampleInstance>
  ^ self new.

you will get an inspector in the returned object