Quickly finding references from one package in another package?

Quickly finding references from one package in another package?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I'm porting some stuff to Pharo 6.  The old stuff uses OSProcess and I'd like to find all the references to classes from that package in my package.

Is there a little bit of code that does that?

thanks

Paul

Re: Quickly finding references from one package in another package?

CyrilFerlicot
Le 20/06/2017 à 21:11, PAUL DEBRUICKER a écrit :
> Hi -
>
> I'm porting some stuff to Pharo 6.  The old stuff uses OSProcess and I'd like to find all the references to classes from that package in my package.

Hello!

I don't have a snippet to help you but I know how to help you a little
from the UI of Nautilus.

Help 1:
- Open Nautilus
- Go on your package
- Right click on it
- Browse scoped
- Write "OSProcess" somewhere in the new browser
- Browse senders

Help 2:
- Open Nautilus
- Go on your package