Quietly Confident

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

I'm quietly confident that we can make the beta 1 drop by the end of
this week (and that's still bearing in mind it is my son's 4th birthday
today - with all that that entails*).

On another matter, I have tried to contact David Gorisek by e-mail
concerning the wiki discussion. Unfortunately, these e-mails (to
[hidden email]) have bounced. Does anyone have his current e-mail
address.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

*Any UK "child of the sixties" will appreciate his favourite birthday
present so far: http://www.gadgets.co.uk/images/rcdalek.gif. Well,
okay, it's *my* favourite, anyway.

Re: Quietly Confident

Dan Antion
Andy Bower wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm quietly confident that we can make the beta 1 drop by the end of
> this week (and that's still bearing in mind it is my son's 4th birthday
> today - with all that that entails*).
>
> On another matter, I have tried to contact David Gorisek by e-mail
> concerning the wiki discussion. Unfortunately, these e-mails (to
> [hidden email]) have bounced. Does anyone have his current e-mail
> address.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> www.object-arts.com
>
> *Any UK "child of the sixties" will appreciate his favourite birthday
> present so far: http://www.gadgets.co.uk/images/rcdalek.gif. Well,
> okay, it's *my* favourite, anyway.

  Congrats  to your son - if D6 gets delayed another day or two over a
birthday, I won't complain :-)

BTW, for us children of the 60's in the US, where we were busy copying
things from the UK, can you explain the gadgets...

Dan
--------------
American Nuclear Insurers

Re: Quietly Confident

Sean Malloy-11
> On another matter, I have tried to contact David Gorisek by e-mail
> concerning the wiki discussion. Unfortunately, these e-mails (to
> [hidden email]) have bounced. Does anyone have his current e-mail
> address.

I received an e-mail from David on that address just a few days ago. So it
is pretty current. It's probably just a temporary thing. You could try
calling him!

> *Any UK "child of the sixties" will appreciate his favourite birthday
> present so far: http://www.gadgets.co.uk/images/rcdalek.gif. Well,
> okay, it's *my* favourite, anyway.

Or any Australian child of the last few decades! I grew up on Dr Who. Tom
Baker was the best!

Re: Quietly Confident

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Andy Bower escribió:

> I'm quietly confident that we can make the beta 1 drop by the end of
> this week (and that's still bearing in mind it is my son's 4th birthday
> today - with all that that entails*).

Will us be able to play with it this weekend?

I don't want to add pressure, just asking :-)

Best regards.

Re: Quietly Confident

Andy Bower-3
Esteban,

> > I'm quietly confident that we can make the beta 1 drop by the end of
> > this week (and that's still bearing in mind it is my son's 4th
> > birthday today - with all that that entails*).
>
> Will us be able to play with it this weekend?

Hopefully, yes.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support