Quuve in action

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
We are just starting to get some videos made to demonstrate Quuve in action. Here is the first...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA7O8bUtd0o. [views best in Chrome directly, not via gmail]

We will be making more and will start posting them to our website.

-Cam

Re: Quuve in action

S Krish

Really nice..

Re: Quuve in action

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Thank you for the feedback. While we have MANY hours in Quuve at Debris, I must give due credit to the many wonderful free tools we are using. Thank you Pharo community, Gemstone, and the multitude of private firms which have shared their tools with the community. THANK YOU. We could not have done it without you.

We shall soon update our About page to reflect that due credit. Thank you for your patience.

-Cam

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 12:47 AM, S Krish <[hidden email]> wrote:

Really nice..

Re: Quuve in action

philippeback
Nice.

What lib are you using for the charts? HighCharts?

Phil