RBBlueMagic ported to VW 7.10 (RB nav plugin)

1 message Options

RBBlueMagic ported to VW 7.10 (RB nav plugin)

Emiliano Pérez-3
Hi list, I've ported the RBBlueMagic package to work in the VW latest release. Its in the public repo.

BlueWhataNow? Its a plugin that brings link-like navigation to the browser amongst other things. Probably the best way to get to know it is to see J. Robertson's short screencast on it (r.i.p. and thanks for all the help):

Any comment or request are more than welcome, hope you enjoy using it as much as I did making it (and using it :).

pd: If you like it, try RBMethodSniffer too, they work really well together.

--
Emiliano G. Pérez