RDF Framework and Pharo

Laszlo Zsolt Kiss

Hello.
How can I using Rikaiko RDF framework with Pharo 1.2 or 1.3?
Anybody working with this stuff?
Best regards
Laszlo Zsolt Kiss

Re: RDF Framework and Pharo

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hello. http://www.squeaksource.com/Rikaiko.html

But I have no idea of the status...

mariano

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: RDF Framework and Pharo

Laszlo Zsolt Kiss
Aloha.
The status: I can't install it.
The short story:

1.,
I installed XMLSupport ,

2,
Next probally install VWXML package , the VWXML package didn't  finding the XML package ahah, Great.
Rikaiko using the VWXML parser, this is the only dependencies.

What is the next good step?:)

Best regards
Laszlo Zsolt Kiss

Re: RDF Framework and Pharo

SergeStinckwich
This is quite old.
You should ask Julien Bourdon (in CC), one of my former student who do
this work.

Regards,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:50 AM, Laszlo Zsolt Kiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Aloha.
> The status: I can't install it.
> The short story:
> 1.,
> I installed XMLSupport ,
> 2,
> Next probally install VWXML package , the VWXML package didn't  finding the
> XML package ahah, Great.
> Rikaiko using the VWXML parser, this is the only dependencies.
> What is the next good step?:)
> Best regards
> Laszlo Zsolt Kiss

Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: RDF Framework and Pharo

cedreek
I try to remove the dependency of VWXML package (which has been replaced with XMLSupport).
For that purpose, I had to use Rikaiko.jb.8 instead of Rikaiko.jb.10 wich is empty for me...

I don't think it works (it was a work under progress in 2006 so...) but at least, it should load and it may help you.

I attached the .mcz. It also generated a XML package as a dependancy but this is only XML-Support so you don't need to load it I guess...

hth,

Cédrick

XML-CedrickBeler.1.mcz (226K) Download Attachment
Ardief-CedrickBeler.9.mcz (21K) Download Attachment

Re: RDF Framework and Pharo

Laszlo Zsolt Kiss
Dear Pharoers!

Many thanks for you.