RE: [DLLCC] Wrong return value for defines?

1 message Options

RE: [DLLCC] Wrong return value for defines?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Courtesy of Thomas Brodt, here's a fix for the problem I ran into few months
back (see bottom of the email). We ended up ignoring it at the time, but
Thomas sent me a hint and I had a chance to confirm it today. In
CExpressionParser>>exprVariable:,

((defn isKindOf: CMacroDefinition) and: [defn name == varName asSymbol])
                ifTrue: [0]
                ifFalse: [defn value]]

becomes

((defn isKindOf: CMacroDefinition) and: [defn name == varName asSymbol])
                ifTrue: [defn value]
                ifFalse: [0]]

Looks like a simple oversight to me, unless there's something I don't
understand about this. With the fix a list of defines returning 0s in our
interface class went from 18 down to 0. We still have some that return nils,
but I already sent out another report earlier today about these.

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

CExpressionParser-exprVariable.st (870 bytes) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment