RE: I: help on how to have call: using parent area on thebrowser

1 message Options

RE: I: help on how to have call: using parent area on thebrowser

Ramon Leon
> It was so easy... the problem is, after long time programming
> the WEB the standard way, using Seaside It's easy to look for
> a difficult solution when an easy one is there to pick (... if
> you see it).

Yup, biggest problem I had when I first learned was forgetting all the
crap I knew about how to do things on the web.  Once you start
pretending you're just writing a standard desktop application, and
forget about all the crazy state issues on the web, it becomes much
simpler.