RE: Re: Swazoo troubles and enhancements suggestio ns

RE: Re: Swazoo troubles and enhancements suggestio ns

Bany, Michel
RE: [Swazoo-devel] Re: Swazoo troubles and enhancements suggestions

> I just put Swazoo 0.9.90 parcels to goodies so in next dev build they will be
> there. Those parcels will be still refreshed till a final freeze of 7.3.

I got your parcels from the goodies and found that the Swazoo.pcl file
is broken, cannot be loaded into VisualWorks.

I am interested in those parcels so that I can also put the Seaside parcels
to the goodies for 7.3.

Michel.

Swazoo 0.9.90 parcels updated/corrected

Janko Mivšek
Dear Swazooers,

Original post have somehow corrupted parcels so I recreated parcels and
posted them on two locations:

        ftp://ftp.eranova.si/aida/swazoo-0.9.90.tar.gz
        goodies/other/Swazoo in forthcomming VW7.3

Parcels are published with links to Cincom Store. This tar.gz inclues
also all other stuff needed (certs, readme, etc). I hope now everything
will be ok.

Best regards
Janko

--