REMEMBER: Tomorrow 13/12 16h UTC TechTalk featuring Iceberg by Nico Passerini

1 message Options

REMEMBER: Tomorrow 13/12 16h UTC TechTalk featuring Iceberg by Nico Passerini

EstebanLM
Hi,

Everything is in the subject :)
Tomorrow we will handle a new TechTalk, this time to talk about Iceberg, the new SCM tool for Pharo.

Since Nico will to also a “tour” about what is implemented and how we expect the tool will be used, this time we will try to stream a public stream so people can watch… and participation, questions, etc. will be handled through discord, as usual.

I will send links to both video and discord as soon as we have it :)

cheers,
Esteban