REST "variable queries"

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

Esteban Maringolo made a change to the Seaside-REST-Core package that allowed the assignment of part of the path to a variable as described here:

http://forum.world.st/New-Seaside-REST-Core-extension-td4872995.html

Philippe reverted that change in  Seaside-REST-Core-pmm.63 citing the need for a different implementation.

I've been using it so don't want it to go away.

What would a suitable implementation look like?

Thanks

Paul

Re: REST "variable queries"

Esteban A. Maringolo
I just noticed this. I can understand there could be a better way to
match query variables, but given the current
implementation, this WAVariableQueryRoute can't be added as an
extension without modifying how the routes are built.

I took particular care in leaving the default behavior as it was
before, so if you don't use it, you don't notice it.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

> Hi -
>

> Esteban Maringolo made a change to the Seaside-REST-Core package that allowed the assignment of part of the path to a variable as described here:
>
> http://forum.world.st/New-Seaside-REST-Core-extension-td4872995.html
>

> Philippe reverted that change in  Seaside-REST-Core-pmm.63 citing the need for a different implementation.
>

> I've been using it so don't want it to go away.
>

> What would a suitable implementation look like?
>

> Thanks
>
> Paul

Re: REST "variable queries"

Philippe Marschall
On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:07 PM, PAUL DEBRUICKER <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What would a suitable implementation look like?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2014-December/031314.html

Cheers
Philippe