RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
Hi,

I'm trying to use the RFB server RFB-ikp.8.mcz from

http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB/

with the Mac OS ScreenShare client.

The Mac OS client can connect to the server but after 10 seconds or
so, the server raises an error.

Has somebody tried it lately?  I am on Squeak 5.0 and 5.0 CogSpur VM.
Is the newer version better at running RFB?

(The client has some other issues.  I'll track them down later.)

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Levente Uzonyi
Hi Yoshiki,

Your symptom doesn't ring a bell. I don't know what settings your client
program has, but with other clients it usually helps to set the color
space to 24-bits and the encoding to ZRLE.

You can try to enable logging on RFBServer to see what happens when your
client gets disconnected.

We have improved the RFB package over the years[1], but I don't think any
of our changes would be related to your problem. (If your image is 5.0,
then RFB-ul.13 is the last one that should work. RFB-ul.14 is for 5.1.)

Levente

[1] http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the RFB server RFB-ikp.8.mcz from
>
> http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB/
>
> with the Mac OS ScreenShare client.
>
> The Mac OS client can connect to the server but after 10 seconds or
> so, the server raises an error.
>
> Has somebody tried it lately?  I am on Squeak 5.0 and 5.0 CogSpur VM.
> Is the newer version better at running RFB?
>
> (The client has some other issues.  I'll track them down later.)
>
> --
> -- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
Thanks.  I was not aware of those newer versions.  I'll give it a try.

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
With a 5.0 based image and a VM with VM version: " 'Croquet Closure
Cog VM [CoInterpreterPrimitives VMMaker.oscog-eem.1044] Squeak Cog
Spur 5.0.3248'", and RFB-ul.13, I still get the error.

(I wanted to mail the SqueakDebug.log but I have been encountering
another problem.  The VM somehow loses an ability to read and write
files and the debugger only shows decompiled code and calling
Debugger>>storeLog manually does not produce a file.)

There is no reason to stick with a 5.0 image so I'll move on to 5.1
and see what happens.

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
In the console, there are bunch of messages like this:

RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionTimedOut: send data timeout; data not sent
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
RFB: caught ConnectionTimedOut: send data timeout; data not sent
RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.

It basically reset the connection every some milliseconds and
reconnect.  I browsed code and RFBSocket>>waitForSendDoneFor: looks
suspicious; but some number fudging in that method on my end did not
help.

(This excessive OS resource use may explain my other issue of getting
to the state of the VM cannot write or read a file...)

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Levente Uzonyi
Have you tried enabling logging or debugging?
You can do by opening the server widget from the Wolrd
menu, open..., RFB/VNCServer. The best is to pin it.
The widget has a debugging submenu where you can enable logging and
debugging, and you can open the server log too.

Seeing those messages, it seems your client is trying to detect the
encoding and/or color depth. Setting them before connecting should help
in this case.

Levente

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> In the console, there are bunch of messages like this:
>
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionTimedOut: send data timeout; data not sent
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
> RFB: caught ConnectionTimedOut: send data timeout; data not sent
> RFB: caught ConnectionClosed: Connection close while waiting for data.
>
> It basically reset the connection every some milliseconds and
> reconnect.  I browsed code and RFBSocket>>waitForSendDoneFor: looks
> suspicious; but some number fudging in that method on my end did not
> help.
>
> (This excessive OS resource use may explain my other issue of getting
> to the state of the VM cannot write or read a file...)
>
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 11:52 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> With a 5.0 based image and a VM with VM version: " 'Croquet Closure
>> Cog VM [CoInterpreterPrimitives VMMaker.oscog-eem.1044] Squeak Cog
>> Spur 5.0.3248'", and RFB-ul.13, I still get the error.
>>
>> (I wanted to mail the SqueakDebug.log but I have been encountering
>> another problem.  The VM somehow loses an ability to read and write
>> files and the debugger only shows decompiled code and calling
>> Debugger>>storeLog manually does not produce a file.)
>>
>> There is no reason to stick with a 5.0 image so I'll move on to 5.1
>> and see what happens.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:27 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Thanks.  I was not aware of those newer versions.  I'll give it a try.

>>> --
>>> -- Yoshiki
>>

>> --
>> -- Yoshiki
>

> --
> -- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
I'll try that.

BTW, on my Mac the VM Squeak5.1-16548-32bit-All-in-One crashes as soon
as I type a tab key and more or less consistently.  Is this a known
issue?

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Chris Muller-3
An even newer version based on Levente's RFB with some usability
improvements is at:

   http://source.squeak.org/ss

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks.  I was not aware of those newer versions.  I'll give it a try.
>

> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Yoshiki,
>>
>> Your symptom doesn't ring a bell. I don't know what settings your client
>> program has, but with other clients it usually helps to set the color space
>> to 24-bits and the encoding to ZRLE.
>>
>> You can try to enable logging on RFBServer to see what happens when your
>> client gets disconnected.
>>
>> We have improved the RFB package over the years[1], but I don't think any of
>> our changes would be related to your problem. (If your image is 5.0, then
>> RFB-ul.13 is the last one that should work. RFB-ul.14 is for 5.1.)
>>
>> Levente
>>
>> [1] http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/
>>

>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2016, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to use the RFB server RFB-ikp.8.mcz from
>>>
>>> http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB/
>>>
>>> with the Mac OS ScreenShare client.
>>>
>>> The Mac OS client can connect to the server but after 10 seconds or
>>> so, the server raises an error.
>>>
>>> Has somebody tried it lately?  I am on Squeak 5.0 and 5.0 CogSpur VM.
>>> Is the newer version better at running RFB?
>>>
>>> (The client has some other issues.  I'll track them down later.)
>>>
>>> --
>>> -- Yoshiki
>>>

> --
> -- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
So, about crash... Does this really happen to me?  I start from a
vanilla Squeak5.1-16548-32bit-All-in-One on my Mac OS X 10.10, double
click the hot air balloon.  Into the window, I press the up arrow key,
and the VM consistently crashes.  The dump shows some
IMKInputSessionProcess... so it may not be happening on majority of
users here...  (I'll look into it, but might be easy to fix for
somebody who knows about it more.)

Process:               Squeak [10551]
Identifier:            org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One
Version:               5.1 (32 bit)
Code Type:             X86 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Squeak [10551]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2016-09-08 16:16:20.638 -0700
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.10.5 (14F1912)
Report Version:        11
Anonymous UUID:        CC722C69-6CB8-743E-5680-0273B167F5C6

Sleep/Wake UUID:       363BBC6C-EE71-4416-9D6C-E77C830DA4F9

Time Awake Since Boot: 89000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       7900 seconds

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000030000020

VM Regions Near 0x30000020:
    shared memory          000000000d59c000-000000000d5ac000 [   64K]
r-x/r-x SM=SHM
-->
    __TEXT                 0000000048000000-00000000488cc000 [ 9008K]
r-x/rwx SM=COW
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9173169a __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f53634 pthread_kill + 101
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x90f90de6 abort + 156
3   org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x001305c1 sigsegv + 175
4   libsystem_platform.dylib       0x9aaab03b _sigtramp + 43
5   ???                           0xffffffff 0 + 4294967295
6   org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00130512 getCrashDumpFilenameInto + 82
7   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c2ddaf _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 47
8   com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902dd844
IMKInputSessionProcessEventRefWithCompletionHandler + 142
9   com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902dc954
InputMethodInstanceProcessEventRef_WithCompletionHandler + 115
10  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c56ed
__TSMEventToInputMethod_WithCompletionHandler_block_invoke + 122
11  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c9e52
__TrySendLockEvent_BeforeEventToInputMethod_WithContinuationHandler_block_invoke
+ 33
12  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c9f29
__SendTSMDocumentLockEvent_WithCompletionHandler_block_invoke + 120
13  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x9007237f
__SendTSMEvent_WithCompletionHandler_block_invoke + 72
14  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x900754ca
__SendEventToEventTargetWithCompletionHandler_block_invoke + 25
15  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x9007549b
___ZL23DispatchEventToHandlersP14EventTargetRecP14OpaqueEventRefP14HandlerCallRec_block_invoke
+ 127
16  com.apple.AppKit               0x9535627c
___NSTSMEventHandler_block_invoke + 25
17  com.apple.AppKit               0x95349273 -[NSTextInputContext
handleTSMEvent:completionHandler:] + 1250
18  com.apple.AppKit               0x95348d2b _NSTSMEventHandler + 302
19  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x901d55a4
_InvokeEventHandlerUPP(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*,
void*, long (*)(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*)) +
36
20  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90013681
DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 2291
21  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x9001265c
SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*,
HandlerCallRec*) + 402
22  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x900124c3
SendEventToEventTargetWithOptions + 95
23  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90071ff9
SendTSMEvent_WithCompletionHandler + 451
24  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c562a
TrySendLockEvent_BeforeEventToInputMethod_WithContinuationHandler +
409
25  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c53fb
TSMEventToInputMethod_WithCompletionHandler + 154
26  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x902c5349
TSMEventToKeyboardInputMethod_WithCompletionHandler + 128
27  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x9007137f
TSMKeyEvent_WithCompletionHandler + 591
28  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x900710d7
__TSMProcessRawKeyEventWithOptionsAndCompletionHandler_block_invoke_4
+ 288
29  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90070f63
__TSMProcessRawKeyEventWithOptionsAndCompletionHandler_block_invoke_3
+ 336
30  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90070cc9
__TSMProcessRawKeyEventWithOptionsAndCompletionHandler_block_invoke_2
+ 261
31  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90070ab7
__TSMProcessRawKeyEventWithOptionsAndCompletionHandler_block_invoke +
255
32  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90056413
TSMProcessRawKeyEventWithOptionsAndCompletionHandler + 3730
33  com.apple.AppKit               0x959cb6a4 __61-[NSTextInputContext
_handleEvent:options:completionHandler:]_block_invoke993 + 147
34  com.apple.AppKit               0x95347652 -[NSTextInputContext
tryTSMProcessRawKeyEvent:dispatchCondition:setupForDispatch:furtherCondition:dispatchWork:continuation:]
+ 129
35  com.apple.AppKit               0x9534731d -[NSTextInputContext
_handleEvent:options:completionHandler:] + 1708
36  com.apple.AppKit               0x95346c4e -[NSTextInputContext
handleEvent:] + 128
37  com.apple.AppKit               0x95346b4b -[NSView
interpretKeyEvents:] + 205
38  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x0012c63e
-[sqSqueakOSXOpenGLView keyDown:] + 310
39  com.apple.AppKit               0x958cef9b -[NSWindow
_reallySendEvent:isDelayedEvent:] + 8478
40  com.apple.AppKit               0x951b23ca -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 526
41  com.apple.AppKit               0x951ae9c4 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 4765
42  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00124f53
-[SqueakOSXApplication sendEvent:] + 163
43  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00126a94
-[sqSqueakOSXApplication(events) pumpRunLoopEventSendAndSignal:] + 115
44  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00126b32
-[sqSqueakOSXApplication(events) pumpRunLoop] + 76
45  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x0012e876 nativeIoProcessEvents + 208
46  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x0012e8ca ioProcessEvents + 35
47  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00130d7c
-[sqSqueakMainApplication(events) ioGetNextEvent:] + 23
48  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x0012e95d ioGetNextEvent + 65
49  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x000fa260 primitiveGetNextEvent + 100
50  ???                           0x0663f7d2 0 + 107214802
51  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x000c3973 interpret + 654
52  org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x001316d9
-[sqSqueakMainApplication runSqueak] + 476
53  com.apple.Foundation           0x982070ae __NSFirePerformWithOrder + 416
54  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c7781e
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 30
55  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c77760 __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 400
56  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c690c2 __CFRunLoopRun + 946
57  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c68aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390
58  com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c6890b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
59  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x900398f8 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 262
60  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x90039503 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 192
61  com.apple.HIToolbox           0x9003942c
_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 99
62  com.apple.AppKit               0x950dab41 _DPSNextEvent + 742
63  com.apple.AppKit               0x950da1e5 -[NSApplication
nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 350
64  com.apple.AppKit               0x950ceb9c -[NSApplication run] + 907
65  com.apple.AppKit               0x95043fa0 NSApplicationMain + 2082
66  libdyld.dylib                 0x9b5fc6d9 start + 1

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x917328ce kevent64 + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib             0x967c9ce3 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 245
2   libdispatch.dylib             0x967c98c6 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 9:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x91731e6a __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f5172a _pthread_wqthread + 939
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee0e start_wqthread + 30

Thread 10:

Thread 11:: com.apple.coreaudio.AQClient
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172b9ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172aa70 mach_msg + 68
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c69ef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c69309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c68aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390
5   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c6890b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
6   com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x9664a456
GenericRunLoopThread::Entry(void*) + 200
7   com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x9664a356
CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 134
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51c25 _pthread_body + 138
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51b9b _pthread_start + 162
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee32 thread_start + 34

Thread 12:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172b9ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172aa70 mach_msg + 68
2   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x9219db80
HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int,
unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int)
+ 142
3   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x921966d0
HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned
int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 72
4   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x92194bf0
HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1326
5   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x9219459a
HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 156
6   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x921a0cd9
___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
7   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio     0x921944b1 HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 173
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51c25 _pthread_body + 138
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51b9b _pthread_start + 162
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee32 thread_start + 34

Thread 13:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x917318f6 __semwait_signal + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x90fb0c02 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 218
2   org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One 0x00133b86 beatStateMachine + 111
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51c25 _pthread_body + 138
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51b9b _pthread_start + 162
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee32 thread_start + 34

Thread 14:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172b9ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x9172aa70 mach_msg + 68
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c69ef6 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c69309 __CFRunLoopRun + 1529
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c68aa6 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 390
5   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x98c6890b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
6   com.apple.AppKit               0x951aa2d0 _NSEventThread + 283
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51c25 _pthread_body + 138
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f51b9b _pthread_start + 162
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x97f4ee32 thread_start + 34

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
  eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0xbfe99d78  ecx: 0xbfe998ac  edx: 0x00000000
  edi: 0xa0d631d4  esi: 0x00000006  ebp: 0xbfe998c8  esp: 0xbfe998ac
   ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00000206  eip: 0x9173169a   cs: 0x0000000b
   ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000000   gs: 0x0000000f
  cr2: 0xa0540a00

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x00080148
Trap Number:     132

Binary Images:
   0xc2000 -   0x19dfff +org.squeak.Squeak5.1.32.All-in-One (5.1 - 32
bit) <16D89496-E124-312A-A4B3-84049E52B87F>
/Users/USER/Downloads/*/Squeak5.1-16548-32bit-All-in-One.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak
 0x389a000 -  0x38e7ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 321.10)
<9343D667-13D3-379C-BDCA-7D6D6B8CC7E5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/CloudDocs
 0x3919000 -  0x3921ff7  libCGCMS.A.dylib (788.3.5)
<662A2443-422F-3500-BD1A-C22C1DA3C9FF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
 0x4732000 -  0x4734ffb  libCGXType.A.dylib (788.3.5)
<5CC7F971-6CE8-3B82-83CB-2CDDB32C124C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
 0x4c66000 -  0x4c8ffff  libRIP.A.dylib (788.3.5)
<5F0202EE-2A5D-36D2-95A5-2DAFC48B851C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
 0x4e82000 -  0x4e82ffb +cl_kernels (???)
<198AD9E8-18FA-4152-B3FB-FED5F46016AD> cl_kernels
 0x4e90000 -  0x4e90ff9 +cl_kernels (???)
<7C335B6D-8AE4-465F-BE05-A3E54163F670> cl_kernels
 0x4e92000 -  0x4f7dff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (2.4.5)
<9DE4095F-AAC1-3078-B3A6-197721E4BC8F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
 0x9ca0000 -  0x9ca4fff  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (272.18.3 -
272.18.3) <0B46A443-2AA6-3F19-84EA-A22C023FBE88>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
 0x9ca9000 -  0x9effffb  com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.12 -
1.12) <CDBD7615-8B56-3CA5-AA0A-8BB4CCDD11B3>
/System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
 0xb164000 -  0xb312ffb  GLEngine (11.1.6)
<3D7E7F83-C719-3F1E-8888-B5D19BA9B2A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
 0xb34f000 -  0xb884fff
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (10.6.33 - 10.0.6)
<B87DE19A-5957-34C3-9302-7F0E6F9926C9>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
 0xbe39000 -  0xbe66ff7  GLRendererFloat (11.1.6)
<AF57F5BC-17E4-313F-BC51-F9E4051082AA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x48000000 - 0x488cbfff  com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (10.4.2 - 10.0.4)
<3008BF98-E8A9-34E5-8833-C483068A99BC>
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
0x8fe3d000 - 0x8fe70e83  dyld (353.2.4)
<26A0639E-9BD3-313A-A0BF-219FA2A7F6F3> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90008000 - 0x9000afff  libsystem_configuration.dylib (699.40.2)
<B5143118-AB15-3BB9-844D-20471938B639>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
0x9000b000 - 0x903e4ff3  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 758.7)
<581BD5B0-2854-320C-8F6D-8A4A1EA53C73>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x903e5000 - 0x903e5fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 21)
<6AF80DDB-C28E-36FF-BC11-D7D561AC52A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x903e6000 - 0x90405ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 209.11)
<34CF76B2-8052-359D-816D-092608FB6919>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x90ded000 - 0x90f31ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1247)
<4DACD66C-D1FE-32CB-A07D-40DF2AFD16FE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x90f32000 - 0x90fc7fff  libsystem_c.dylib (1044.40.3)
<235083B9-8936-3E5E-8433-49EEFE61D72A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x90fcc000 - 0x910c2ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26.11)
<76B39037-7EA2-3C8A-B3A7-88D6E6C4E61D> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x911eb000 - 0x91291fff  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 917.36)
<6B6C3094-6820-3621-BC4D-3BECECEC5918>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x91292000 - 0x9129afff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<B49F5FC7-8B8D-393A-ABA1-F3214BBC7641>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x91313000 - 0x91315ff3  com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2)
<00F6D57F-5B4F-373E-BBFF-D19E1E7F87E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
0x91316000 - 0x9133cff3  libxpc.dylib (559.40.1)
<D765980C-9448-3637-AE66-360C7DC2DCEB> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0x9133d000 - 0x91370fe3  libsystem_m.dylib (3086.1)
<951F633F-57B7-398B-912F-F6ED4DB1C597>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x91371000 - 0x91373ff7  libquarantine.dylib (76.20.1)
<8694AC5A-7359-3CC6-8E93-CABFCC919D4B>
/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x91483000 - 0x914caff3  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<677BE130-F5AB-36F4-A51A-1FF20FC0085A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
0x914cb000 - 0x91526fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1)
<9B39E059-F48E-31AF-B1B3-B0872F362627>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
0x91527000 - 0x91698ffb  libBLAS.dylib (1128)
<ACEF468C-5DB1-38F3-BCB2-6F3D7F2B2040>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x916e3000 - 0x91717ffb  com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3)
<F527DB82-0D3F-359E-979B-951DFF46D45C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
0x91718000 - 0x91737fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.50.6)
<0CEB5968-52ED-3511-A951-E656246946FA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x91738000 - 0x91752ff7  liblzma.5.dylib (7)
<D0BC984D-5B33-328C-8F1E-7E9C41813433> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
0x91753000 - 0x91755fff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib (9)
<20E66A47-8D67-344A-A393-73926F0E5FB2>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
0x91756000 - 0x91805ff7  com.apple.Bluetooth (4.3.6 - 4.3.6f3)
<AE2C0B24-7A45-32E3-A1FC-480B1D2BA2F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
0x91806000 - 0x91808fff  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006)
<FC96FF16-D834-3EDA-9B61-5F7726174569>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x91809000 - 0x918d4fff  com.apple.backup.framework (1.6.5 - 1.6.5)
<F2F66289-39DD-3033-A56B-DC8A9495C782>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x918d5000 - 0x9190ffff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5)
<E3E6B657-AA4C-3D9D-8EB2-ACAC1B62DDDE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x91966000 - 0x91966fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.12 - 1.12)
<CFB6243A-1613-3468-88CE-1DDBEC1E6984>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x91967000 - 0x91978ff7  libsystem_coretls.dylib (35.40.1)
<22F1F179-F6ED-3576-8169-ED44BB59780A>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
0x9197a000 - 0x919f0fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126)
<3E59AEFA-3DEA-322A-A7BB-7B7B93E0286F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x919f1000 - 0x919f5ff3  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<EE0D6865-A6E0-3BF0-93F1-837C09AA7978>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x919f6000 - 0x91a02fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.10 - 631)
<9A6DF8E2-AE0F-3919-889A-CD7F79ABD6EC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x91a8a000 - 0x91c4ffff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.10 - 361.19)
<41368020-0DAF-3886-B701-96FAE68FC023>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x91c50000 - 0x91c57ff3  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<29D9343F-9A0A-3535-B0AE-E7CC761D95EE> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x91ef4000 - 0x91ef9ff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35)
<6630682F-AB76-3E55-BE51-0A3E61B6CFC2>
/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x91efa000 - 0x9202cfff  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 1)
<B5B0D178-E1F5-3625-9391-46495E35D540>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
0x9202d000 - 0x920cafff  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 213)
<F47949BC-ABEE-329B-B568-71C6FEF761F6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x920cb000 - 0x920d4fff  libcopyfile.dylib (118.1.2)
<FAF3268F-C580-33D3-A5B4-74B8A8713216>
/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x92166000 - 0x92181ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.10 - 187)
<E2363E55-6C66-3F21-9A05-421D63DF9FF2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x92182000 - 0x921d7ff3  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0)
<C09B57A4-83B8-389C-8B3F-1ECBBB5052C1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x921d8000 - 0x921d9fff  libremovefile.dylib (35)
<49DCAF7B-4466-3775-9E58-EA5D7CBA8AE0>
/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x921da000 - 0x92230fff  libc++.1.dylib (120)
<D8DE4962-66CD-3491-904E-9291EEE5E570> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x92231000 - 0x92270fff  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215.1)
<46D8B66D-CB59-36F5-BD26-FD8309337BB3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x92271000 - 0x9227dff7  libkxld.dylib (2782.50.6)
<F6278758-09F1-3A33-83AF-5A5B8FEF043B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x9228b000 - 0x922f7ff3  com.apple.datadetectorscore (6.0 - 396.1.2)
<D148E325-D1BF-348D-9FCB-EF17D160E8F0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x922f8000 - 0x92334ff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 99)
<2839C2F1-88DA-3843-87BF-441A374A8967>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x92335000 - 0x92359ffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (10.3 -
1030.71.6) <A133A567-C369-309C-B8BE-F43C9B1B3B61>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
0x9235a000 - 0x92425fff  com.apple.DiscRecording (9.0 - 9000.4.2)
<8E19F180-3D32-3C7A-8E73-272F2955D9A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
0x92426000 - 0x9242ffff  libGFXShared.dylib (11.1.6)
<784C99B9-4E89-3804-801A-364700D00133>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x92430000 - 0x92433ffb  libutil.dylib (38)
<B5A16C6B-A79E-3504-BDA6-64A063F6612D> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
0x92434000 - 0x9243effb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.2 - 4.2)
<4312D0A7-4B6F-3A1E-9A47-24C6E8C65E51>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x9243f000 - 0x92529ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.40.1)
<0B0C4964-6DCD-3625-AF4F-A9ED057002F5> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x9252a000 - 0x9261aff3  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.10.5 - 398)
<17B6661A-ADED-3B39-9A2D-294685CF2D7B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
0x9261b000 - 0x92a03ff7  libLAPACK.dylib (1128)
<4E3D1289-2C98-3E53-BB8D-AD911357FF66>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x92a04000 - 0x92bfafff  libicucore.A.dylib (531.50)
<018CE684-76AA-371A-93C4-50F2EC9CE295> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x92bfb000 - 0x92d8cff3  libsqlite3.dylib (168.2)
<85773EDA-5470-326B-8C21-20A80C89C96A> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x92d8d000 - 0x92ddefff  libcups.2.dylib (408.2)
<425E4328-ECA1-31EE-B2C4-0D67FB8848BE> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x92ddf000 - 0x92df2fff  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<153F2DDE-CCCF-3C63-AF70-2EA306DACDCD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
0x92e47000 - 0x92e81fff  com.apple.MediaKit (16 - 757.2)
<C8A90BB1-86B8-3695-B098-DDEF9A44CDC9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
0x92e82000 - 0x92e82fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (162.2)
<7670C29D-B3A3-3E59-A117-DD7766C07862>
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x93e3e000 - 0x93e64ff3  libc++abi.dylib (125)
<E9AF8CA1-D54D-37E3-8363-A3E8C0840F71> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x93e65000 - 0x93e72ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (36)
<6BC7B049-8F03-3217-9840-B1804CCBF742> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x93e73000 - 0x93e84fff  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<C9F0C608-2794-3F6B-8078-583FC0046039> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x93fe0000 - 0x940e3fff  libJP2.dylib (1247)
<FEFF7A0F-1A5B-332D-B8F5-7EAE24A316BC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x94145000 - 0x94151ff3  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (11.1.6)
<8B369211-7FBE-3D00-A449-F4835BC9AA4E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
0x94152000 - 0x941f2fff  com.apple.QD (301 - 301)
<4DFE3689-59DE-3FBC-806B-6A4056573E52>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x941f3000 - 0x94257ff7  com.apple.AE (681.5 - 681.7)
<1190538F-460A-3168-B1F6-3FE08D98F677>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x94c07000 - 0x94c17fff  libGL.dylib (11.1.6)
<9F457F9B-C393-3105-953A-1E0DA618DB76>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x94c18000 - 0x94c9ffff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (640.4 -
640.4) <D9B7E89C-0C88-3446-9E96-CBA86B953C0D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x94ca0000 - 0x94cf4ff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 523)
<56F4ED21-FE4C-3F33-A425-D64E69B12F05>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x94d50000 - 0x94d93fff  libGLU.dylib (11.1.6)
<3682B11C-7897-3A56-A82F-3EB59CD41D93>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x94d94000 - 0x94da3ffb  libxar.1.dylib (255)
<4FF7DB6F-3232-302F-94BC-F1188F78AF25> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x94da4000 - 0x9502eff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 57031.40.8)
<986D75F2-F340-3DCA-9801-9F2F4DD33E00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x9502f000 - 0x95033fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (79.1)
<3DB52AB1-D41E-3AC9-A355-1B6DCEDB4DFD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x95041000 - 0x95c6dfff  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1348.17)
<1D891DC4-4E22-30FD-A8AC-1221531BEEA3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x95c6e000 - 0x9657bffb  libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3)
<C236CD85-67EE-3DA3-AD9E-6C22E4E40672>
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
0x9657c000 - 0x965f2ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0)
<3693A221-B615-37D4-9FB1-F5F6CC7EE1A7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x965f3000 - 0x965ffff7  libcsfde.dylib (471.30.1)
<29155D7B-2C73-38E5-9A82-609A759EB03D> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
0x9663b000 - 0x967c3ff7  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.12 -
1.12) <CA1E6D99-F534-3D3B-9AA5-038E171AD0A9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x967c4000 - 0x967ebfff  libdispatch.dylib (442.50.1)
<A4EA1B52-2597-36E9-BDE0-89B3D8B0C3E0>
/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x967ec000 - 0x96819fff  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage (1.0 - 1)
<0E0567D9-2C7F-336C-AD75-06F0DF56FAB8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
0x9681a000 - 0x96849fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 145.1)
<A59466FC-6B5A-3B36-BDD4-AC9CD581B7A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x968f3000 - 0x96b79fff  com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2890.9)
<C1F4D7DF-2519-3072-BB97-D69A041E2F1C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x96b7a000 - 0x96b7dfff  libpam.2.dylib (20)
<E2F34522-448A-3392-BC1D-6625BEB612B9> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x96b7e000 - 0x96b83ff7  libmacho.dylib (862)
<48DE74F8-09E3-344F-A82F-665083A3BF8F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x96b84000 - 0x96b85fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100)
<3EE83437-AA9C-356B-810B-589346B73797>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x96b89000 - 0x96bbbffb  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<2B5A899E-055E-3BEC-A8A1-F8570983389B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x96bbc000 - 0x96bfcfff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 56045)
<BE1C4846-DA11-365D-9B46-3FF130401839>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x96bfd000 - 0x96bfefff  libSystem.B.dylib (1213)
<93FD6C52-0425-312B-8057-0A55FFB8D586> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x96bff000 - 0x96c1cfff  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<781A92EF-410E-39B2-953D-FEE12748D834> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x96c1d000 - 0x96c1ffff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (358.20.5)
<8F74D383-C8B0-32DD-89C1-1E99034AF763>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x96c20000 - 0x97053ff3  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.1.6 - 3.1.6)
<EF92C25B-3E33-379F-A862-75C2FCA8B386>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
0x97054000 - 0x97083fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 229.1)
<627E1C9E-BEDA-32B1-97E1-45BE074FC2C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x97084000 - 0x97088fff  com.apple.IOAccelerator (156.17 - 156.17)
<DBD02B2B-EC05-39A4-9C8A-C9771BD96F18>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
0x97089000 - 0x97116ff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1)
<C9CCC643-86AB-3538-B78E-3C9464C87072>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x97117000 - 0x9711bfff  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (398.40.1)
<AB5482FE-56BF-3E43-8B33-1DEED3A3773D> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
0x9711c000 - 0x97557feb  com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0)
<56F6B317-9D70-3DC5-9868-BB6D7CB6E55D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x97558000 - 0x97583fff  libxslt.1.dylib (13.12)
<2D1E8E29-7F34-3C20-ACA1-C9F7E93FB6D4> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x97584000 - 0x97670fe7  libvMisc.dylib (516)
<C784D56E-112E-359F-848B-3419E0572EB4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x97820000 - 0x97921ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (644.56 - 644.56)
<CFF2C4B8-8111-3B9B-A6F7-E2AB33163238>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x97922000 - 0x9794efff  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.1 - 163.6)
<D5446A27-C51B-36D7-A4A1-3222A87F6F48>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
0x9794f000 - 0x9795cff3  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 228.0.1)
<B61B9562-CBDE-34E5-B19E-291A1D95D782>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
0x97992000 - 0x97a8afff  libFontParser.dylib (134.10)
<1C490D97-6E83-3FC4-95FD-7E06DD8FBF68>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x97ab5000 - 0x97abeff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (133.1.1)
<B8503E99-214B-3AC3-A7CA-CC837ABD7B25>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x97abf000 - 0x97adeffb  libresolv.9.dylib (57)
<C2C3810A-A45E-3375-B41D-6E1BECE1BA3C> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x97adf000 - 0x97b56fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 -
375.4) <15EA5277-3E03-3E09-B832-1D45E429E828>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x97b57000 - 0x97b5fff7  com.apple.icloud.FindMyDevice (1.0 - 1)
<E6C21417-C63A-3CD7-9329-205057417AC1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FindMyDevice.framework/Versions/A/FindMyDevice
0x97b60000 - 0x97b6dff7  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.3.11
- 5.3.11) <E7F84974-F272-385D-8A48-DDBD10566CE1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x97b6e000 - 0x97b6efff  libunc.dylib (29)
<CE960997-9D4A-3848-BAC7-B2255E6765FD> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
0x97b6f000 - 0x97e06fff  com.apple.CoreData (111 - 526.3)
<93295B9D-6C48-3919-8B9C-A4291D3522CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x97f24000 - 0x97f27fff  libextension.dylib (55.2)
<BE3B5B43-A1BB-3BB6-9CD9-946BC61241FC> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib
0x97f28000 - 0x97f4afff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (264.6
- 264.6) <83627B4D-8948-35A7-A76B-7F10AC70B468>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x97f4b000 - 0x97f4dffb  libRadiance.dylib (1247)
<0A79950F-460D-37E2-BD63-E8B5EE8A421D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x97f4e000 - 0x97f56fff  libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.40.1)
<21849EF5-A3B6-34D4-A045-4A68A6C390A1>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
0x980d9000 - 0x980dfff7  libsystem_networkextension.dylib (167.40.3)
<7856EE13-BFDC-3344-AB7C-91866DC6E3EE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
0x980e0000 - 0x9810efff  libarchive.2.dylib (30.50.1)
<979CDD84-0D4A-373F-A725-70539F1135DE> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
0x9810f000 - 0x98113ffb  com.apple.IOSurface (97.4 - 97.4)
<FD6AD351-BD60-337C-8D3D-42CDA7EE137C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x98114000 - 0x98131ffb  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 313)
<9ED23769-0725-3D4B-B7F4-AF08020D73C3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
0x98132000 - 0x98132fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48)
<76C301A4-705B-33DE-BA11-C89DCF1EDCDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x98133000 - 0x98134fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25)
<28BBD931-EF7C-3753-B50E-6568F4075086>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x98135000 - 0x9815efff  libsystem_info.dylib (459.40.1)
<4827C088-2BF0-397F-B9FA-0F91BDF64637>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x9815f000 - 0x984c0ff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1154)
<4F2854C1-310E-34FC-9ADA-1B16AD93D505>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x984c1000 - 0x984cfff7  libz.1.dylib (55)
<DF3B8F77-8931-3A6B-8BDF-DB67315050E6> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x984d0000 - 0x986e0fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (720.5.7 - 720.5.7)
<8CE218EB-78CD-3757-B185-8FA6CB56F5B5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x98716000 - 0x98723ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.10 - 187)
<6323752A-8CBE-3EF0-9934-F587EC24EF16>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x989c6000 - 0x98a58ff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 57020.2)
<5F3895EF-7C0E-3246-A1C0-0A582548AB92>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x98aa9000 - 0x98ac0fff  libsystem_asl.dylib (267)
<85BD88AD-618E-3325-AC31-10DBAB8E9AF3>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
0x98ac1000 - 0x98b12fff  com.apple.opencl (2.4.2 - 2.4.2)
<4AEC84E6-314A-3164-A0E8-503FF90D2BD0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x98b13000 - 0x98b1bfff  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1210.20.1 -
1210.20.1) <FDCAA783-356F-3CA4-B960-16555CD7E34A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
0x98b1c000 - 0x98b9bfff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14.4 - 1.14)
<796BBD68-8E23-32BF-93DD-9C0EA21DB81B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x98b9c000 - 0x98bdcfff  libauto.dylib (186)
<1609D0F9-6E3A-3C67-87EF-BB0BD93EDAC9> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x98bf2000 - 0x98fa6ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1153.18)
<267B1002-C755-37B4-95CD-92358CF994B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x98fa7000 - 0x98fadff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (72.20.1)
<5F23BE77-1C60-3859-B528-C6B3C184C95C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
0x98fae000 - 0x98faefff  liblaunch.dylib (559.40.1)
<65101C3E-CC60-3528-A306-991309171B8A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x98faf000 - 0x990ddff7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 308.6)
<5C418632-E00D-3864-B645-F2D993DE6455>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x990de000 - 0x99178fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0)
<E3442A3A-181A-3C39-86D5-89292AF8115F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x99191000 - 0x99195ffb  libcache.dylib (69)
<55501A00-AF64-3554-8F46-8D5AFEDEC332> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x99196000 - 0x99287ffb  libiconv.2.dylib (42)
<4AF77F10-0BEC-3BE0-99DF-C5170EDB316B> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x99288000 - 0x994772ef  libobjc.A.dylib (647)
<7648C174-3098-3B26-AD20-490DBFFD5D4C> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x994cc000 - 0x994d7ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.2 - 5.2)
<3E650FB0-5EB5-3807-8B71-8FAF64D6A0FC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x994d8000 - 0x995effff  com.apple.CoreText (454.11 - 454.11)
<81873C09-46D8-30F8-8D32-28AA923B7C90>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x995f0000 - 0x99602ff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (194.1)
<34CB75C7-09BE-3319-BF7E-D4E56495F07A> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x99603000 - 0x99643ffb  libGLImage.dylib (11.1.6)
<7A079480-648E-3313-89B4-17CB578CAD33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x99644000 - 0x99644fff  com.apple.CoreServices (62 - 62)
<08A581EC-2E8B-30CF-B555-64171C8FE5EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x99645000 - 0x996b0ff7  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (3.0 - 300.4)
<632A811D-4706-3ED7-85E3-DD2CDB47CF8F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
0x996b1000 - 0x9970eff7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (10.3 -
451.1) <86895179-C54B-3D8A-B515-92DFA6315FC9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x99743000 - 0x9979effb  libTIFF.dylib (1247)
<4D9AB800-ED01-37E9-A06A-5A3FABB365CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x997b7000 - 0x997c0fff  com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1)
<83C56D61-E2BF-3D34-93A6-DA0784BDD61A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
0x997c1000 - 0x99abfffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1108.6 -
1108.6) <ABEA5906-26AE-308F-B078-5944ABDF94DF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x99ac0000 - 0x99ac0fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib
3.10) <F968D12F-F59D-3148-951D-76735C3C1B57>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x99ac1000 - 0x99b3eff3  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1050.20.2)
<84299E45-C5F3-365F-AC1B-0EAFF8057112>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x99e54000 - 0x99e56fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (11.1.6)
<27E51D50-D030-3BA8-AF6E-4317A2003944>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x99fc4000 - 0x9a0daff3  com.apple.desktopservices (1.9.3 - 1.9.3)
<544FDA55-063A-3787-A55A-A54290E4BE6E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x9a0db000 - 0x9a0fefff  libJPEG.dylib (1247)
<EB82953E-54D5-34AE-BFF4-F0CC38D5739E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x9a0ff000 - 0x9a13cfff  libsystem_network.dylib (412.20.3)
<1D1D6444-EB6B-3249-902B-1710C3C0DCCB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x9a141000 - 0x9a15aff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (53.30.1)
<1438C1B7-5CD0-3A01-ACF8-BFC4012541B9>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
0x9a17e000 - 0x9a17efff  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<06DDCEF8-EB84-3F68-9E19-FD1A12B764FD> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x9a17f000 - 0x9a231fff  libCoreStorage.dylib (471.30.1)
<8AB3BEEF-AB8E-310F-B066-8E482958B57A> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
0x9a232000 - 0x9a233fff  liblangid.dylib (117)
<34A0F807-755F-300B-B01F-AABAE3838451> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x9a234000 - 0x9a23bfff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.0.9
- 5.0.9) <5D268178-3812-3777-92A6-D7D3395405B8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x9a23c000 - 0x9a2a8ff7  libcorecrypto.dylib (233.30.1)
<B62C4F7C-90B1-3ECA-B5EE-3C8A3B8CBA7B>
/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x9a2a9000 - 0x9a59bffb  com.apple.CoreImage (10.3.5)
<D993E623-6DC1-3FC1-9FA5-1A70FBE43574>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x9a5a2000 - 0x9a5abffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<CEB9667F-4511-36E5-82EC-95CC1C48AC3B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x9a5ac000 - 0x9a5b4fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (576.50.2)
<EE1665C5-2827-3BF7-961A-12EAE26DAFA7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x9a5b5000 - 0x9a5ccff3  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1128)
<B20FAAAA-1C76-3B20-B100-5FC90F7FE023>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
0x9a5cd000 - 0x9a5d1ffb  libGIF.dylib (1247)
<5C92FDA7-CB9E-30DE-85DE-FE7F49D6315F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x9a5d2000 - 0x9a5f8ffb  libPng.dylib (1247)
<3041B0DB-4718-34D0-BC2A-2620A1B08719>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x9aaa2000 - 0x9aaa5fff  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1)
<78BFBBC9-FBEA-3522-A8B1-5BA7D7A442D3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x9aaa6000 - 0x9aaacff3  libsystem_platform.dylib (63)
<509993B7-3F26-3360-B899-0BBB15152516>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
0x9aaad000 - 0x9aaafffb  libsystem_secinit.dylib (18)
<3CBA3BD3-8BA2-358D-BD1A-A1C3DF5D84E6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
0x9aab0000 - 0x9aaffff7  libcurl.4.dylib (83.40.2)
<3311B623-79C9-3B9D-BDEB-7CD72E0D68BA> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x9abae000 - 0x9abc1fff  libcmph.dylib (1)
<2449B048-208E-36FB-9DFA-47E0F3BCF132> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
0x9abc2000 - 0x9ad72ff7  libGLProgrammability.dylib (11.1.6)
<A674E27A-152D-3F37-8CBC-5F6365B011F8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x9ad73000 - 0x9ad81ff3  com.apple.opengl (11.1.6 - 11.1.6)
<4F03A0A3-8437-323A-8E12-A389D73C4505>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x9ad82000 - 0x9adcbffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (134.1)
<6CF6177B-D5D6-3E7B-88BC-BE833D55018C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x9add4000 - 0x9aee1fe3  libvDSP.dylib (516)
<53F7A960-01E1-3B79-A7FD-67BD19471420>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x9aee2000 - 0x9aef0ff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.1.2 -
2.1.2) <CDD0CAA1-DF2E-3FE1-AEE4-4C0823E6FD5C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
0x9b275000 - 0x9b277fff  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<BA8EEAD0-8E97-3219-949B-50AE67F8869E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
0x9b278000 - 0x9b278fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10)
<C2367B5B-AE20-3084-A864-104743BE478E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x9b279000 - 0x9b292fff  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<92735F11-CF1C-3FA6-8682-9A30AC9E2651>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x9b293000 - 0x9b294fff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (65)
<5D98F022-E863-31D4-8ADE-D53B2AE0D331>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x9b295000 - 0x9b5efff7  libmecabra.dylib (666.7)
<55A50B97-92D3-3DDC-8E3A-58BC5FFE5E3F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
0x9b5f0000 - 0x9b5f8feb  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.4.5)
<3B205610-9339-3B26-8EAA-4B03AB9FBF56>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
0x9b5f9000 - 0x9b5fcfff  libdyld.dylib (353.2.4)
<88BAC8CC-467A-3465-B941-9B52404E4AFA> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x9b5fd000 - 0x9b630fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (221.7.2 -
221.7.2) <709E9F1B-D266-399B-9A4B-3785BBF64E01>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
0x9b631000 - 0x9b644fff  com.apple.Sharing (328.17 - 328.17)
<71EC4FF5-C6F0-3521-BADE-E8BD71AA7741>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
0x9b645000 - 0x9b67fff7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (115 - 115)
<D01FFA10-1734-31C5-B5A1-9CB61463FC15>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x9bc11000 - 0x9bc37ff7  com.apple.IconServices (47.1 - 47.1)
<9C537499-B375-3F84-BF4A-EEF757FC26A9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
0x9bc38000 - 0x9c036fff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 788.3.5)
<58484675-9FC3-3D7E-9101-7027279E0263>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x9c071000 - 0x9c0e4ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (5.0 - 500.35.2)
<812E25B3-2041-360E-8C1D-0CCA1E66D1EE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
0x9c0e5000 - 0x9c0eefff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6)
<D906604A-1D8C-31BF-8F22-EA219FFC858F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x9c0ef000 - 0x9c163fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<DA206336-378C-3F65-9606-466BC3FDD824>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x9c164000 - 0x9c174ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0)
<DBECFAD5-DB53-390C-AE92-09549733C861>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x9c175000 - 0x9c181ff3  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60061.30.1)
<18B9D797-34BA-3F73-8744-7812DC9AE89C>
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0xba900000 - 0xba91dfff  libJapaneseConverter.dylib (64)
<7265FE24-923E-3CF7-92D6-DB6EFB9E8379>
/System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 2
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 5300688
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 161

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=185.2M resident=37.2M(20%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=148.0M(80%)
Writable regions: Total=229.5M written=6572K(3%) resident=70.0M(31%)
swapped_out=4K(0%) unallocated=159.5M(69%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  13.5M
CG image                             92K
CG shared images                    240K
CoreAnimation                       128K
CoreUI image data                   124K
Foundation                            4K
IOKit                              10.0M
Kernel Alloc Once                     4K
MALLOC                            101.5M
MALLOC (admin)                       48K
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            1024K        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                       12K
OpenCL                               16K
SBRK (reserved)                    4096K        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
Stack                              70.2M
Stack (reserved)                    516K        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
VM_ALLOCATE                        88.3M
VM_ALLOCATE (reserved)               36K        reserved VM address
space (unallocated)
__DATA                             13.7M
__GLSLBUILTINS                     2588K
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         44.7M
__OBJC                             2272K
__TEXT                            140.6M
__UNICODE                           552K
mapped file                       155.6M
shared memory                        68K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             650.1M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    644.6M

Model: MacBookPro11,3, BootROM MBP112.0138.B16, 4 processors, Intel
Core i7, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.19f12
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, PCIe, 2048 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x02FE, -
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x02FE, -
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.15.166.24.3)
Bluetooth: Version 4.3.6f3 16238, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming
serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512F, 500.28 GB
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1

-- Yoshiki

Re: RFB

Yoshiki Ohshima-3
At Wed, 7 Sep 2016 20:07:31 +0200 (CEST),
Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> Have you tried enabling logging or debugging?
> You can do by opening the server widget from the Wolrd
> menu, open..., RFB/VNCServer. The best is to pin it.
> The widget has a debugging submenu where you can enable logging and
> debugging, and you can open the server log too.
>
> Seeing those messages, it seems your client is trying to detect the
> encoding and/or color depth. Setting them before connecting should help
> in this case.

(By disabling my Japanese input method, I can at least run things in
Squeak.)

So I enabled logging and verbose logging and get the following.  The
part from:

----------------
RFB: [RFBServer>>runSession:] connection from localhost
----------------

to:

----------------
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbSetPixelFormat] colour map a WordArray(16711680 65280 255 0) an IntegerArray(0 0 0 0)
----------------

repeats quickly until it dies.  I tried to 'enable debugging', but it
gets a halt notifier but then go into the emergency evaluator.

-- Yoshiki

--------------------------------------
RFB: [RFBSession>>release] released
RFB: [RFBSession>>stop] stopped
RFB: [RFBSession>>release] released
RFB: [RFBServer>>removeDisplay] RFBDisplayScreen. RFBEventSensor removed
RFB: [RFBServer>>release] released
RFB: [RFBServer>>installDisplay] RFBDisplayScreen, RFBEventSensor installed
RFB: [RFBServer>>initialize] initialised
RFB: [RFBServer>>start:] start
RFB: [RFBServer>>runLoop] running
RFB: [RFBServer>>start:] started
RFB: server already running?
RFB: [RFBServer>>runSession:] connection from localhost

RFB: [RFBSession>>initServer:socket:reverse:] initialised
RFB: [RFBSession>>start] started a Process in [] in BlockClosure>>newProcess
RFB: [RFBSession>>runLoop] running
RFB: [RFBSession>>runLoop] send protocol version
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbProtocolVersion] RFB 003.003

RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbProtocolVersion] viewer using protocol 3.3
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbProtocolVersion] ignoring minor version mismatch
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbInitialisation] client shared: true
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbInitialisation] a RFBSocket[connected] connected
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 3F3
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 3EA
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingZlib] rfbEncodingZlib
RFB: [RFBSession>>setPreferredEncoding:] using ZRLE encoding
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingRichCursor] rfbEncodingRichCursor
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingRichCursor] enabling full-colour cursor updates
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 450
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 44C
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: FFFFFF21
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 44D
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 451
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbEncodingUnknown:] ignoring unknown encoding: 44E
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbSetPixelFormat] received rfbSetPixelFormat
RFB: [RFBSession>>rfbSetPixelFormat] set pixel format: 32bpp, depth 32 LE, true colour 255,255,255 16+8+0
[...]
RFB: [RFBSession>>runLoop] run loop exiting