RPackage images

cdelaunay
We have now an hudson job that build images with RPackage integrated and that run all the tests in the image:

Feel free to use it and report any problem.
See also:

Re: RPackage images

Tudor Girba
Thanks Cyrille.

It is also useful to announce that Moose now relies on RPackage to import models out of Smalltalk code.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: RPackage images

Thanks cyrille
I think that we should finish 1.2 and release it and after I will focus on RPackage integration.