"RSS feed" entry point?

Chris Dawson
Can someone point me to documentation or an example of the "RSS feed" entry point in the configuration area of Seaside?  I've been searching the mailing list and am not finding anything immediately.  Is this a way to use Seaside to generate RSS feeds from the data in my smalltalk image?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: "RSS feed" entry point?

Philippe Marschall
2008/5/31 Chris Dawson <[hidden email]>:
> Can someone point me to documentation or an example of the "RSS feed" entry
> point in the configuration area of Seaside?  I've been searching the mailing
> list and am not finding anything immediately.  Is this a way to use Seaside
> to generate RSS feeds from the data in my smalltalk image?

Load RSRSS 2 from:
http://www.squeaksource.com/rsrss.html

Have a look at RRDemo especially the class side initialize method.

Cheers
Philippe