[RSUG] Re: The World of Smalltalk: www.world.st

1 message Options

[RSUG] Re: The World of Smalltalk: www.world.st

Geert Claes
Administrator
For Nabble to start archiving a Nabble user (email address) will need
to become a member which I believe has now been added.  Google Groups
does unfortunately not a way to export (e.g. MailMan can export the
entire archive) the past so Nabble can only start archiving posts from
this point forward.

So .. .if all goes well this reply should end up on the archive :)