RTHistorgramSet does not implement xScale/yScale

RTHistorgramSet does not implement xScale/yScale

Brennan Cleveland
Hi,

The 'histogram' method on SequenceableCollection added by Roassal2 fails due to xScale/yScale not being implemented on RTHistogramSet.

I added implementations of both as:

^ RTLinearTransformation instance.

to RTHistogramSet which at least gets a histogram working.  I'm not sure what the proper fix actually is.  I thought maybe adding this implementation on RTAbstractDataset would be the right thing to do...

Thanks,

Brennan

Re: RTHistorgramSet does not implement xScale/yScale

abergel
Hi Brennan,

The implementation of the histogram was never properly finished.
It would be fantastic to build a new implementation. It should not be that hard actually.

We could have discussion if you wish to help :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre