RTLegendBuilder onDemand doesn't popup in html

RTLegendBuilder onDemand doesn't popup in html

Andrei Stebakov
Just wanted to report that when I add a legend to RTView, it works as expected when I ispect the view.
When I export it to HTML, it shows the node, but neither mouse clicking nor hovering bring up the popup.
Could you take a look?

Re: RTLegendBuilder onDemand doesn't popup in html

abergel
Hi Andrei,

onDemand for the legend is not supported when exporting to HTML.

Cheers,
Alexandre