Radio buttons not wired - DST 5.1.4

Günther Schmidt
Hi,

I'm working my way through the examples in the Dolphin Smalltalk
Companion however with a recent DST version. (I guess I shouldn't but I
love the source code formating, so neat, the 4x versions don't seem to
have it).

I'm having trouble with the radio buttons (DSTC chapter 4.3.3), they
don't radio, means they stay clicked even if I do click the other.

Is this different behaviour somewhere documented?

If it wasn't for the source code formating, I'd use the DSTC version
while learning DST.

Any hints?

Thanks

Günther

Re: Radio buttons not wired - DST 5.1.4

Yar Hwee Boon-3
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:26:57 +0100, Guenther Schmidt <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm having trouble with the radio buttons (DSTC chapter 4.3.3), they
> don't radio, means they stay clicked even if I do click the other.
>
> Is this different behaviour somewhere documented?

You need to set the #isGroupStop aspect of the radio button. True starts a
new group according to the z-order. Set it to false for the non-1st radio
button in each group.

--
Regards
HweeBoon