Radio's got static

1 message Options

Radio's got static

Louis Sumberg-2
I don't use radio buttons often, but on this app I ran into a problem where
the system freezes.  I think this will illustrate it.  Bring up VC on a new
ShellView and add two radio buttons.  Add a ContainerView and add any view
to the container.  Test the view.  When you press one of the radio buttons,
Dolphin freezes.  At least it does for me :(

{... time passes ...}

Putting the radio buttons on their own container, off the main view, solves
the problem.  I see now that this is similar to something reported last
year -- search DSDN is a lesson learned once again.

-- Louis