Raffle Results of "Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle"

1 message Options

Raffle Results of "Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle"

Juraj Kubelka
Dear Smalltalkers,

thank you again for participating in our survey. We are currently analyzing the results.

Here, we would like to announce winners of the survey raffle… and winners are:
- Craig Latta, and
- Gabriel Omar Cotelli

Congratulations! :-)

The raffle draw was recorded and is available at: https://youtu.be/cRfPAAeF-xw

We will contact the winners in a private email in order to deliver the books to them.

Regards,
Juraj Kubelka, Romain Robbes, and Alexandre Bergel