Raise exception in a DLL

1 message Options

Raise exception in a DLL

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Blair,

I have some C code wrapped in a DLL.  It should do something to raise
exceptions or otherwise tell Dolphin that it got into trouble.  In the
failure scenario in front of me, all is well because it divides by zero.
  However, there is a risk of garbage results if something runs but does
not work properly.

Can I use RaiseException()?  Any advice on the arguments?  There is a
null-terminated string passed into a natural place to raise the
exception, and it would be nice to get Dolphin to display that as the
description/etc. of the resulting error.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.