Raspberry Pi 2

Phil B
This shouldn't come as a surprise but I just thought I'd let people know
that Cuis runs reasonably well (i.e. probably quite a bit faster than on
the original Pi) on a Raspberry Pi 2 using the CogVM.  I haven't done
too much with it yet as I got the Pi for another purpose but thought
this info might be of interest...

Re: Raspberry Pi 2

Phil B
On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 12:00 -0400, Dan Norton wrote:

> On 10 Mar 2015 at 22:11, Phil (list) wrote:
>
> > This shouldn't come as a surprise but I just thought I'd let people
> > know
> > that Cuis runs reasonably well (i.e. probably quite a bit faster
> > than on
> > the original Pi) on a Raspberry Pi 2 using the CogVM.  I haven't
> > done
> > too much with it yet as I got the Pi for another purpose but
> > thought
> > this info might be of interest...
>
> Neat. Can it run the packages? Please keep us posted.

I was able to load all the core packages and tests.  It got most of the
way through running the tests and then crashed due to OOM.  Not terribly
surprising since I'm optimizing this pi for performance (i.e. no swap.
Yes, I know how strange 'performance' and 'pi' sound in the same
sentence) which limits me in some areas.