RcCounter - documentation and interpretation

RcCounter - documentation and interpretation

GLASS mailing list

I'v ever read about the RcCounter classes, never needed it - but today I consider the class to be useful for me, read the documentation and well - no idea if it has the behaviour i expect it to have. The documentation is also not clear about the critical part of the behaviour: after a commit it merges (!) the perhaps different session changes to that object. But HOW ?

Assuming I expect a counter behaviour - and in one session I increase the value of about 1, and the other session does the same - does it means, that the instance - after a commit - has been increased by 2 ?

Marten

Re: RcCounter - documentation and interpretation

GLASS mailing list

And my own answer: yes they work this way ... cool !

Marten Feldtmann via Glass <[hidden email]> hat am 16. Dezember 2016 um 13:50 geschrieben: