RcsSourceManager revised

Bob Jarvis-2
Some may remember that back in March I was working on getting RCS and
Dolphin to cooperate.  I've now posted a revised version of my
RcsSourceManager at http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis/Bob/DolphinGoodies.htm
along with necessary other packages.  This version works properly on both
Win 9x and WinNT, and solves the problem I was having using the
CreateProcess API to spawn a subprocess *and* capture its output.  See the
code for futher details.
--
Bob Jarvis

Re: RcsSourceManager revised

Bob Jarvis
"Bob Jarvis" <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
> Some may remember that back in March I was working on getting RCS and
> Dolphin to cooperate.  I've now posted a revised version of my
> RcsSourceManager at http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis/Bob/DolphinGoodies.htm
> along with necessary other packages.  This version works properly on both
> Win 9x and WinNT, and solves the problem I was having using the
> CreateProcess API to spawn a subprocess *and* capture its output.  See the
> code for futher details.

And today, of course, I finally figured out what was *really* going
on.  Code has been simplified and re-posted on my web page.  Share and
enjoy.

Bob Jarvis