Re: 1.2 one-click OSX and Linux: more failing tests

Re: 1.2 one-click OSX and Linux: more failing tests

laurent laffont
1.2 one-click on (Arch) Linux (build #160) there's errors too (see below). So I wonder which VM is used in Hudson ?

10773 run, 10669 passes, 69 expected failures, 6 failures, 29 errors, 0 unexpected passes
Failures:
FileDirectoryTest>>#testRecursiveMatching
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testDynamicVariable
FileStreamTest>>#testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
MethodContextTest>>#testClosureRestart
BecomeTest>>#testBecomeIdentityHash
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testLocalVariable

Errors:
PharoCorePackageDependenciesTests>>#testMonticello
SocketStreamTest>>#testNextIntoClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testNextIntoCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUnCategorizedMethods
SocketStreamTest>>#testUnCategorizedMethods
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpTo
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpTo
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAll
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAll
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllLimit
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllLimit
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToMax
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToMax
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToTimeout

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 6:06 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
I take the last 1.2 one-click on OSX (build #160), run all tests.

=> tests don't finish because of SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseNonSignaling   which wait infinitely (however, if you run only SocketStreamTests it works).

So I deselect SocketStreamTests and run again.

Result:

10743 run, 10669 passes, 67 expected failures, 6 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes
Failures:
FileStreamTest>>#testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
MethodContextTest>>#testClosureRestart
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testDynamicVariable
FileDirectoryTest>>#testRecursiveMatching
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testLocalVariable
AllocationTest>>#testOneGigAllocation

Errors:
PharoCorePackageDependenciesTests>>#testMonticello

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Re: 1.2 one-click OSX and Linux: more failing tests

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 27, 2011, at 7:41 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

1.2 one-click on (Arch) Linux (build #160) there's errors too (see below). So I wonder which VM is used in Hudson ?

The VM in the one-click is old and needs to be updated (all linux, windows and mac)

Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: 1.2 one-click OSX and Linux: more failing tests

laurent laffont
Marcus,

the problem is that I can't reproduce the behavior of Hudson built on my machine, especially for:

MethodWrappers.Tests.ObjectAsOneTimeMethodWrapperTest.testInstallOnClassCategory
Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testUndeclared

...... so it's harder to fix it :)

Using Pharo-1.2-AfterRunningTests.zip I have Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testUndeclare failing  though (but not MethodWrappers one)

Laurent.

On Mar 1, 2011, at 8:14 AM, laurent laffont wrote:

Marcus,

the problem is that I can't reproduce the behavior of Hudson built on my machine, especially for:

MethodWrappers.Tests.ObjectAsOneTimeMethodWrapperTest.testInstallOnClassCategory
Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testUndeclared

...... so it's harder to fix it :)

Yes, for 1.2 we should just ignore it. (comment it)

Using Pharo-1.2-AfterRunningTests.zip I have Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testUndeclare failing  though (but not MethodWrappers one)

This was green... need to check what is wrong again....

Marcus