Re-4: [PR] default css

Frank Urbach
Hi Lukas!

The changes of your webserver isn't a problem for me. But I didn't have every time a connection to the web. So I want for my developments the posibility change the css an see what happens. I've tried out your recommandation but with the same result. Somthing ist wrong in writing the path.

Cheers,
Frank

Re: Re-4: [PR] default css

Lukas Renggli-2
>>> '@import "file:/C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\urbach\Desktop
>>> \Smalltalk\Squeak\Pier2\style.css";' for my testbed. If I do this
>
> recommandation but with the same result. Somthing ist wrong in
> writing the path.

Mhh, just an idea ...

... the file URL scheme looks like "file://" on unix, I don't know if
that's the same on windows. So if the path is /foo/bar, the full URL
looks like "file:///foo/bar".

Applied to Windows I would try "file://C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen
\urbach\Desktop", maybe you even need to encode the spaces with "+"
or "%20". What do you get if you paste the URL into your web-browser?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch