Re: [7.7.1] No option to file out differences between 2 pundleversions

Re: [7.7.1] No option to file out differences between 2 pundleversions

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

Ah, I found one place which survived in 7.7.1,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6265/visualworks/7.7.1.diffs/771b.png

Looking at the myriad of different window showing the same stuff with somewhat inconsistent menus is giving me a bit of a headache.

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Re: [7.7.1] No option to file out differences between 2 pundleversions

Travis Griggs-4

On Aug 20, 2010, at 3:10 AM, Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) wrote:

Ah, I found one place which survived in 7.7.1,

Looking at the myriad of different window showing the same stuff with somewhat inconsistent menus is giving me a bit of a headache.

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist
"The best way to know you have a mind is to change it" -Judge Pierre Leval