Re: [ANN] 1 Tweet/day covering Lands features powered by Pharo: Follow, RT @npapoylias.

Marcus Denker-4
Hi Nick,

You could make a “special edition” for the Pharo Newsletter.. that is, a newsletter that is just about one project.

We plan to do one about PharoThings, too.

(else the normal monthly newsletter will have your announcement, I will send you a preview before sending)

Marcus.

On 25 Mar 2019, at 12:11, Nick Papoylias <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will be showcasing the features of Lands,
in espresso-sized form for the next couple of
months on twitter ;)

Please support the project by making some noise !

On related news: I am joining the LIG lab at
Grenoble to work on DSLs for the Linux kernel,
so stay tuned !

Best,

Nick,

Re: [ANN] 1 Tweet/day covering Lands features powered by Pharo: Follow, RT @npapoylias.

Nick Papoylias

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 1:16 PM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Nick,

You could make a “special edition” for the Pharo Newsletter.. that is, a newsletter that is just about one project.

We plan to do one about PharoThings, too.

Great, let me know if there is a template, or I can send you smth
free-form ?