Re: [ANN] 1 Tweet/day covering Lands features powered by Pharo: Follow, RT @npapoylias.

Esteban A. Maringolo
Please share your Twitter username, so we can "tune in" :)

Esteban A. Maringolo

El lun., 25 mar. 2019 a las 9:12, Nick Papoylias (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I will be showcasing the features of Lands,
in espresso-sized form for the next couple of
months on twitter ;)

Please support the project by making some noise !

On related news: I am joining the LIG lab at
Grenoble to work on DSLs for the Linux kernel,
so stay tuned !

Best,

Nick,

Re: [ANN] 1 Tweet/day covering Lands features powered by Pharo: Follow, RT @npapoylias.

Esteban A. Maringolo
El lun., 25 mar. 2019 a las 9:39, Nick Papoylias
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:
> @npapoylias

Thanks!

> (also in the title)