Re: [ANN] ChartJs for Seaside v1.0.0

Ben Coman

On 3 May 2018 at 23:27, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I'm happy to announce the release v1.0.0 of ChartJs for Seaside.

This is a binding of ChartJs v1. We did not got the time to bind v2 of
ChartJs.

v1.0.0 includes:
    Creation of 1D charts
    Creation of 2D charts
    Creation of Boxplots
    Callbacks on 1D and 2D charts
    Tooltips on charts
    Style customization

The project can be found at: https://github.com/DuneSt/ChartJs

Demo at: https://demos.ferlicot.fr/ChartJs

Sounds cool, but I got "404 Not Found"

cheers -ben

On 4 May 2018 at 16:12, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 04/05/2018 10:09, Ben Coman wrote:

> Sounds cool, but I got "404 Not Found"

Arf, I used the wrong link.

The good one is: https://demos.ferlicot.fr/ChartJsDemo

Thank you for the report

There seems something wrong with the 1D Demo values.
Sleeping is more important than Coding? ... ;)

Looks real nice, but I'm getting a 10 second delay changing between demos.  Is it running on a shared server?
cheers -ben