Re: [ANN] MaterialDesignLite for Seaside v1.3.0

1 message Options

Re: [ANN] MaterialDesignLite for Seaside v1.3.0

Julien Delplanque-2
Cool!

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Le 7 oct. 2018 à 23:53, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

Today I released the version v1.3.0 of MaterialDesignLite for Seaside.
(https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite)

The main changes are:
- Compatibility with Gemstone (Except for the extensions using only Traits)
- Improvement of the test coverage (coverage raised from 3 to 61% with
now 485 tests)
- More demos to discover features
- More feature on Cells

This release is tagged with v1.3.0 and I also introduced tags v1.3.x and
v1.x.x which are moving tags following patch and minor versions.

Here is the full changelog of the release:
https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/blob/75d9b7e86027357013562ca43dea432c0f3b32d3/CHANGELOG.md

If you have issues, need a new feature or have a comment on the project
feel free to open a issue:

https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/issues

I also updated the demo: https://mdl.ferlicot.fr/

Have a nice day!