classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Pharo Git Thermite Release

AndrewBlack
Hi Ronie,

These visualizations look great!  But I don’t know what they mean.    When one hovers the mouse over the visualizations, does help text appear explaining what one is looking at?  For example, I guess that the red and green segments in “Lines of Code” refer to lines deleted and added.  But what are the green and yellow for “Classes”.   And what’s a “Function” in Pharo?

The more complicated diagram for “Roassal2” I can’t even begin to guess at!  Don’t make the mistake of thinking that because you know what the diagram means, after working on it for months, that other programmers will also know.

Andrew

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Pharo Git Thermite Release

AndrewBlack
Hi Ronie,

These visualizations look great!  But I don’t know what they /mean/.    When one hovers the mouse over the visualizations, does help text appear explaining what one is looking at?  For example, I guess that the red and green segments in “Lines of Code” refer to lines deleted and added.  But what are the green and yellow for “Classes”.   And what’s a “Function” in Pharo?

The more complicated diagram for “Roassal2” I can’t even begin to guess at!  Don’t make the mistake of thinking that because you know what the diagram means, after working on it for months, that other programmers will also know.

Andrew