Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint June 30

Juraj Kubelka
Great!

Is the the Zeroconf Script the right one to use for the Pharo sprint?
 curl get.pharo.org/70+vm | bash

Currently it shows
Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60499

Can we still produces slices during the sprint?
I will appreciate any advice according to on going changes, in particular, using GitHub.

Thanks!
Juraj

El 23-06-2017, a las 10:09, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi!

Next Friday, June 30  will be the next Pharo Sprint!

It will start 10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

For more infos, see: https://association.pharo.org/event-2492492

Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint June 30

Pavel Krivanek-3
Right now for Pharo 7 you will need to download image from here:

And because of a Monticello issue you will need to have your clone in image working directory, in the folder named 'pharo-core' (the other alternative is to reload all packages).

Then you need to switch this repository to the particular commit that was used for the image bootstrap. You can get the hash with:

SystemVersion current commitHash

...and this cannot be done now from Iceberg. Then you can create issue branches and pull request.

One goal of the sprint can be to make this all easier ;-)

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Great!

Is the the Zeroconf Script the right one to use for the Pharo sprint?
 curl get.pharo.org/70+vm | bash

Currently it shows
Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60499

Can we still produces slices during the sprint?
I will appreciate any advice according to on going changes, in particular, using GitHub.

Thanks!
Juraj

El 23-06-2017, a las 10:09, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> escribió:

Hi!

Next Friday, June 30  will be the next Pharo Sprint!

It will start 10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

For more infos, see: https://association.pharo.org/event-2492492

Marcus

Re: [ANN] Pharo Sprint June 30

Juraj Kubelka
Thank you Pavel,

I will try it soon.

One idea: as you say that the sprint goal could be to make it easier. Can you propose some issues that split the goal to small tasks?
I guess you have an idea what is necessary to implement. It may help the others to understand and participate.
Having a few independent issues to solve would be great for the sprint.

Cheers,
Juraj