Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi Cyril,

Thanks for your work on this.

Just to clarify, the Pharo Wiki is the entry points for all the other
documentation projects? If that's the case, should be expected that the
Awesome Pharo and Awesome Pharo ML are linked there?

Cheers,

Offray

On 30/1/19 9:00, Cyril Ferlicot wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> With some other members of the community we are proud to announce a
> new effort on Pharo documentation.
>
> We launched an organization pharo-open-documentation which is a
> user-maintained documentation related to Pharo environment, language,
> and libraries.
>
> Currently it has three main projects:
> - pharo-wiki : Wiki related to the Pharo programming language and environment.
> - awesome-pharo : A collection of awesome Pharo libraries, tools,
> frameworks and software. We want to make this project a reference in
> https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome
> - awesome-pharo-ml : List of projects, books, booklets, papers, and
> applications related to machine learning, AI, data science in Pharo.
>
> Contributions are welcomed!
>
> If you own a cool project in Pharo others could use in their own
> projects, send us a PR to awesome-pharo!
> If you have knowledge on Pharo or projects of Pharo, we would be glad
> if you could contribute to the pharo-wiki! Don't forget to read the
> contribution guidelines. ;)
>
> We opened a Twitter to announce new entries on the pharo-wiki.
>
> https://twitter.com/PharoOpen
>
> Have a nice day!

Re: [ANN] Pharo open documentation

Julien Delplanque-2
Hello Offray,

Not really, awesome lists are not gathering documentation.

These lists are about creating an index of links to cool projects working in Pharo.

The wiki is for documenting parts of the system and provide useful code snippets.

It might be a good idea. :-)

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40