Re: [ANN] Swazoo 0.9.60 with SSL support released

Re: [ANN] Swazoo 0.9.60 with SSL support released

ar-2
On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 21:40:41 +0200, Janko Mivsek <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Swazoo team is glad to announce the release of the newest Swazoo, a
>Smalltalk Web Zoo!

Is there a swazoo-wiki? I'm using com-swiki but I'd like to run a wiki in
Dolphin.

Re: [ANN] Swazoo 0.9.60 with SSL support released

Steve Waring-2
Hi,

> Is there a swazoo-wiki? I'm using com-swiki but I'd like to run a wiki in
> Dolphin.

I believe somebody was working on one based on the VW Wiki parser. You could
try asking on the Swazoo mailing list:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/swazoo/

FWIW: A new Dolphin version of Swazoo is due out in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Steve Waring
www.dolphinharbor.org