Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

Magnus Schwarz
Hi Nevin,

we are just in the process of versioning, commenting and bundeling
seaSide for the Cincom public repository so you should be able to play
around with seaBreeze within this week :)
We will make an announcement when it is done...

Magnus

--
Magnus Schwarz * certified Scrum Master / Smalltalk architect * mailto:[hidden email]
phone:+49 231 97599-0 * fax:+49 231 97599-20

Re: Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

Rudi Engelbrecht
Hi Magnus

This is excellent news! I saw seaBreeze at ESUG last week, I loved
your demo and are really looking forward to playing with it.

Please keep us posted.

Kind regards

Rudi

[hidden email]

On 03 Sep 2008, at 9:25 AM, Magnus Schwarz wrote:

> Hi Nevin,
>
> we are just in the process of versioning, commenting and bundeling
> seaSide for the Cincom public repository so you should be able to play
> around with seaBreeze within this week :)
> We will make an announcement when it is done...
>
> Magnus
>
> --
> Magnus Schwarz * certified Scrum Master / Smalltalk architect * mailto:[hidden email]
> phone:+49 231 97599-0 * fax:+49 231 97599-20
> Georg Heeg eK Dortmund
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund  A 12812

Re: Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

Nevin Pratt
Magnus Schwarz wrote:

> Hi Nevin,
>
> we are just in the process of versioning, commenting and bundeling
> seaSide for the Cincom public repository so you should be able to play
> around with seaBreeze within this week :)
> We will make an announcement when it is done...
>
> Magnus

Will there be a Squeak version (either with or without commercial support)?

Nevin

Re: Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

stephane ducasse
I imagine that everybody could port it to squeak since the license is
MIT.

Stef

On Sep 3, 2008, at 10:04 PM, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Magnus Schwarz wrote:
>> Hi Nevin,
>>
>> we are just in the process of versioning, commenting and bundeling
>> seaSide for the Cincom public repository so you should be able to
>> play
>> around with seaBreeze within this week :)
>> We will make an announcement when it is done...
>>
>> Magnus
>>

> Will there be a Squeak version (either with or without commercial
> support)?
>
> Nevin

Re: Re: [ANN] seaBreeze for Seaside (Nevin Pratt)

SeanTAllen
and gemstone!