Re: About Pier on the Universe

1 message Options

Re: About Pier on the Universe

Matthias Berth-2
On 9/28/07, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> I'm not responsible for Seaside-related packages on the universe
> anymore. Please ask Lukas Renggli about that.
>
> Thank you

THANK YOU, Damien, for all the work you put into the squeak dev image
and the other projects. The squeak dev image has really helped me in
getting started and in getting a stable configuration to build on. Not
to mention the nice things like eCompletion etc that made my life so
much easier. Some of  these packages were unknown to me before I saw
the squeak dev image.

Making things easy for beginners is not trivial, and you do a great job,

Matthias